Library Grants in 2008
The Madison Public Library continues to thrive and evolve in providing resources and services that meet the diverse needs of the residents of Madison. By making a generous contribution you are joining a growing cadre of Library supporters who “make the difference” in the quality of services the Library offers.
Enhancements in 2008 included:
- Support for the 2008 Youth Summer Library Program
- Expansion of audiobooks
- Expansion of the music collection
- Maintenance of the MorningStar database and Learning Express database
- Expansion of the books for toddler and preschoolers
- Enhance parenting collections
Additionally, 10% of every unrestricted contribution to our annual fund is allocated to the Madison Public Library Foundation Endowment, ensuring the well being of the Library for future generations. Generous contributors like you, who value the work of the library and the role it plays in our community, make all of this possible.